C2-B5 was a black-plated astromech droid who served the Galactic Empire, and later the First Order. In 0 BBY, right before the Battle of Scarrif, he was inside the vault of the Citadel, searching for any discrepancies. During the Second Galactic Civil War, C2-B5 was reconstructed by the First Order for use on the Star Destroyer Interrogator .
- C2-B5 was made for the 2016 film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, but was cut for unknown reasons.
- The confirmation of C2-B5 caused a lot of fuzz on the internet, with some people calling him ''black R2-D2''.
- Although C2-B5 does appear in Sense of Right Alliance, he still has a brief appearance.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars Battlefront (DLC)
- Sense of Right Alliance