In Earth-69420, Hale was born from Chuck Norris, Doomguy, Alduin, and Darth Revan after a steamy night on Cybertron. However, soon after his birth, Cybertron was attacked by a Sith fleet. While Chuck ate entire Star Destroyers and Doomguy rip and tore his way through synths and Combine troops, Revan put Saxton in an escape pod incase they lost. Though the result of the battle has since been lost to history, it is known that the pod landed somewhere in New Mexico. He was raised by Mann Co. owner Bilious Hale, and often wrestled bears and gargantua. Even at the ripe age of one, being badass was his name-o.
After Birth (A.S)Edit
After becoming 40, he was transported to Earth-20031567 by the entity known as Fagtrrastrugiffsh. When he arrived to the new dimesion, he found out he became inmortal. While travelling the new universe, he found the Mann Co counterpart from that reality. He killed Bill Straham, who had taken over Mann Co in Earth-20031567. Afterwards, he took over Mann Co and became the richest man on Earth.
- Australia is shaped like his chest hair.
- He is the president of several countries.
- Saxton Hale: The Autobiography of the Mann who wrestled Satan himself and brought back a horn to tell the tale
- Saxton Hale: The Movie
- Saxton Hale: The Movie Game
- Saxton Hale: The Game That Isn't Related To The Movie Game
- Saxton Hale: The Toy Line
- Saxton Hale's Mildly Thrilling Tales
- Saxton Hale The Movie Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
- Saxton Hale Episode 3: Return of the Hippies
- Sense of Right Alliance: Prelude - SAXTON HALE!!!
- Sense of Right Alliance
- Sense of Right Alliance: The Animated Series